Thrifty Thursday for July 13
Wednesday July 13, 2011
New York City isn’t always expensive, there are plenty of things to do in this great city on a shoestring budget. To help you navigate the good deals from the bad we are bringing you some of the hottest deals in the NoMad neighborhood, and other areas throughout the city, in our new series called Thrifty Thursdays. On select Thursdays we will put together a list of the select deals in the neighborhood with links so you can check out them out yourself.
If you know of deal that we did not list, be sure to add it in our comments section below!
Deals for July 13:
- Bonobos: $50 off at the Flatiron-based retailer known for well fitting and stylish men’s clothes. Here is the link for $50 off first order of $100.
- 11 Madison Park: $38 2 Course Lunch, enjoy the great food at a fraction of the price!
- A Voce: One of NoMad’s best restaurants has a 3 course lunch for $29.
- Ben and Jacks: This neighborhood steakhouse has a good happy hour from 4-7. You can get beers for $3-4!
- SD26 10% Card: Live in the Madison Square Park area? Get the SD26 neighbor card for 10% off at SD26.
- Heart of Chelsea: $25 off your pet’s initial examination with this coupon.
- The Dog Spa: 20% off any one item in the store at the Dog Spa (32 West 25th Street).
- Ilili Restaurant at 5th and 27th: Weekday happy hour with $4 beer, $6 cocktails and $6-12 bar food menu.
- Derek Jeter 24 Hour Fitness at 5th and 26th: 7 Day Free Trial
- Hair Party 24: 10% Off Coupon
- Bar Breton: $16 lunch special including glass of wine, ham and cheese galette, and nutella crepe
- Hill Country: Thursday Friday and Saturday 10pm-1am drink specials with $5 Well Drinks, $2 Well Shots, $5 Margaritas, 2 for 1 PBR $4
- GILT Groupe: Invitation only shopping with 36 hour deals at up to 70% off. Click here for more info.
View all Headlines