Thrift Thursday for August 4
Thursday August 4, 2011
It’s been a couple of weeks since our last Thrifty Thursday post so we figured it was about time to arm our visitors with some more great NY deals around our NoMad neighborhood, and other areas around the city.
As always, if you know of deal that we did not list, be sure to add it in our comments section below!
Deals for August 4:
- Bagelworks Inc on the upper east side has a big deal if you’re looking for breakfast at the office, they are offering $10 for $20 of Bagels and Delivery
- Laughing Lotus has free Yoga in the park on 10th ave between 14th and 15th Street in Manhattan
- Premier Integrative Medicine on 21st Street has a great deal where they are giving away $100 worth of acupuncture treatment for only $35, a great way to relieve stress
- Massage America has buy one, get one free massages for a limited time, check it out before time runs out!
- Pizza Pub on 23rd Street has a great offer on what else…pizza and beer! They have a free slice with any shot, a slice and a pint for $5
- Jamba Juice has an offer on now that gives New Yorkers $3 juices with this coupon
- Webster Hall has free admission on Fridays and Saturdays, you can party down at one of the hottest spots in NYC
- River Flicks on Pier 63 is a great way to catch FREE movies while getting some much needed fresh air
- The Amateur Astronomers Association of NY has a fun way to spend a FREE night, stargazing on the beautiful High Line. There is still plenty of time left to head out and see the stars!
Professor Thom’s has a solid Happy Hour running, with $3 domestic drafts and $4 call drinks and wines. This is from 11-7pm, Monday – Friday