NoMad Website: Great News for All of Us!
Monday June 25, 2012
Those of us living and working in the area know that NoMad has evolved over the past decade to become one of the city’s most exciting 24/7 live/work neighborhoods. Today, the district finally has its own Web site: http://experiencenomad.com to meet the demand for a central resource of news and information about the neighborhood.
We love the fact that the site allows everyone to take advantage of the many benefits of the area and helps stimulate the growth of local companies. It provides a wide range of information about the neighborhood now and in the past but also gives those of us in the neighborhood an outlet to publish our own information via blogs, videos and directories.
Now there is a single place to find:
• News about NoMad restaurants, celebrity moves, real estate deals, art events, concerts etc.
• Interactive maps of NoMad showing key points of interest from hotels to historic places.
• Directories of the creative and tech resources in NoMad.
• Videos by NoMad’s business owners, residents, those working in the area, and tourists.
• Interesting history of NoMad from the first rules of baseball to the oldest corporation in America and the scandals in between.
If you’d like more information or have news items you would like to contribute, experiencenomad.com welcomes hearing from you. The contact e-mail is: email@example.com.View all Headlines