Hostages Filming in NoMad This Week
Monday October 28, 2013
Television series Hostages is filming in the NoMad neighborhood this week. Running today through Wednesday, the Warner Brothers produced show will be holding parking spots for the production and their equipment.
While it may seem like a bit of an inconvenience, it is exciting that so many creative productions like Hostages and Spiderman choose to film in the NoMad neighborhood.
Here is the list of parking locations reserved for shooting nearby:
Monday 10/28 & Wednesday 10/30:
- 3/4 Block W 25th Street between Broadway and 6th Avenue
- 3/4 Block W 26th Street between Broadway and 6th Avenue
- E 26th Street between 5th & Madison
- West Side of Madison Avenue between E 23rd Street and E 26th Street
- South Side of W 27th Street between Broadway and 6th Avenue
- Broadway between W 26th Street and W 25th Street
- W 25th Street between Broadway and 6th Avenue
If you need more information, you can contact the show’s Locations Department at (347) 227-7750.View all Headlines